I've been feeling sick - a cold - again - and tired. We decided to put our house on the market even though our offer didn't go through on the house we like. We've been looking online at houses in different neighborhoods. I haven't seen anything I love. I don't know what will happen if we sell our house??? We've been busy cleaning and painting; I use the term "we" loosely - B has done all the hard work, but I did the mom work.
We heard from the realtor about that house we liked - she learned that it's going into foreclosure. That means it will probably be tied up in paperwork and legal issues for awhile. It's still weird that they didn't accept our offer, or try to negotiate. Supposedly their lawyer advised them not to accept any offers? We're going to keep our eye on it though. I really like the location, location, location.
Something happy:
A friend from high school and college is getting married in June. He's a good guy - and the few times I've met his fiance, she's a good gal. I got the invite today (it's very fancy and beautiful), and Anna is invited. I'm really excited to see friends I haven't seen in a long time. After college, we all moved to different areas of the country so we don't get together very often. Our friends that will be at this wedding haven't even met Anna; I'm excited for them to meet her. I think they are as excited as people could get about meeting a baby, but I think they are equally excited for the free beer :).
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment