Sunday, April 12, 2009

things to do, people to see

We've been busy, and will continue to be busy for at least another week, if not more...
We cleaned and finished last minute de-cluttering on Friday. Toys R Us was having a sale on Fisher Price toys (buy one more than $25 = get one less than $25 for FREE). We hadn't bought anything for Anna's birthday, so I ran to TRU and Target in the horrible pouring down rain at 7:00 on Friday night.

We met with the realtor on Saturday morning = our house is on the market! I'm kind of sad when I look at the sign in the yard. I like our house, but we're ready to move.

Then, we drove to Cincinnati for my nephew's 1st birthday party. He was cute. We had a good time. It was a little weird bc my sister's mom is my old step mom and there was all this drama in the past. She was a big part of my life even though she hurt a lot of family with her choices. I've moved on, but I don't see her very often. It was ok though. Anna and Jackson, the birthday boy, were so cute together at the very end of the party. We stood them up facing each other. They hugged and kissed! It was so freakin' cute. I'm too lazy to put the pics on the computer right now, but maybe one day I'll post a pic.

Anna was showing off and entertaining everyone at the birthday party, which means she was nice and crabby today for Easter. She only has one day of fun and entertainment in her little system. She only wanted to be with Bryan or me and wanted to be held. She didn't sleep on the way home. I had to sit in the back so she would stop whining and crying. But I love her anyway.

The things to do this week in preparation for Anna's 1st Birthday!!!!!!
  • call and see if I can secure another place for the party - so not happy. About three months ago, I scheduled Anna's party at the park with the rain backup being at our house. Family knew the plan. Well, B's dad is super allergic to our dog. He decided over the past week or so that he didn't want to come to our house at all bc he has to be on a lot of medication when he goes home. What the F am I supposed to do about this party if it rains????? B's family lives out of town, they are staying at a hotel for the weekend - I really don't want to have my baby's 1st bday at a hotel. Pray for sun and lots of it on Saturday.
  • go to the grocery
  • finish the laundry
  • try to buy flowers and get them planted
  • get an estimate for the car bumper
  • go to Sam's and get strawberries, chicken, and chips
  • make strawberry cream cheese frosting
  • make cookies
  • make cupcakes
  • order chicken for the party
  • wrap presents
  • keep the house clean
  • maybe go look at a house I might want to live in

I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment