Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'll give it a try

I'm trying this blog thing. I think the urge is from the boredom of 3 snow days - stuck inside. I don't know if it's such a good idea to have something to feel responsible for since I already have several real responsibilities: being a mom, a wife, a dog owner, and a teacher. My hubby said I'm weird for doing this, and that may be true. So, like I said, I'll give it a try.
A friend from school, Alyssa, introduced me to two foodie blogs:
Pioneer Woman and Annie's Eats. I didn't even know this world existed. These women (as well as many others) make beautiful food, take kick-ass pictures of their pretty food, then tell you how to make it. I have a love for baking, but try to limit my adventures since it's no good for me. I do enjoy searching the foodie blogs looking for fun recipes.
I will not be a foodie, but I will post some of my food adventures from time to time. You might enjoy some, but be warned: I limit salt and sugar in my foods as much as possible, so change them as you see fit.
Thanks, and we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Look forward to reading your blog! I find it stress relieving for me! When I first found out about blogs I wondered who had time to do them. But I learned that I really like the outlet it gives me!

    ReplyDelete