Notice the changes???
Please disregard my extreme sloppiness. I can't help it, I was just made this way.
Plus the camera makes it look worse :)
I know I still need curtains. I get around to it.
I don't know if I'll keep the horse farm picture above the bed. It might be a little too small.

Bryan and I have been putting off buying bedroom furniture for a long time. We've been living together for 7 years now, and we just now got a bedroom set. Part of the delay is my extreme pickiness - if we're going to spend money on something, I want to REALLY LOVE it, not just think it will do. So we've been taking baby steps: last year = buy a king size bed, Christmas = get bedding for said king size bed, Presidents' Day = buy a bedroom set, today = delivered and set up. I really love it. In the words of one of my students, "It's awesome."
Today I am thankful for:
- my new bed room set
- a date night with Bryan last night (we saw Hall Pass - very funny)
- Anna's taking a nap which will hopefully restore her listening ears that she woke up missing so we can have a lovely afternoon
- warm and sunny days

No comments:
Post a Comment