Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lights, No Camera, Lots of Action

We had a great weekend! B's parents came down for the weekend since we are staying in Cincy for Thanksgiving this year.

We ate at Butt Rubb on Friday, and they of course liked it; nothing like a little Butt Rubb to get the weekend started. On Saturday, we watched OSU beat Michigan - go Bucks. Then we went to Target for a little shopping and browsing. We had dinner at Max and Ermas where Anna was L-O-V-E-L-Y. We had plans to go to Southern Lights at the Horse Park, but I was somewhat worried because of her behavior.

We braved the trip anyway, and it was a good thing! Anna talked the whole way through the light show; she thought the lights were AWESOME. Well, then we got a special treat at the end - a petting zoo! We bought animal food in an ice cream cone to feed the goats, camels, llamas, and other animals that I don't know the names of. Anna L-O-V-E-D, loved, feeding the animal from her hand. She had the best time. She was so happy and so freakin' cute. The big sadness - I didn't have a camera since I had no idea there was a petting zoo. Well, I'll remember for next year because we will be sure to go again.

B's parents left this morning to head home after a fun weekend. We were happy to have them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment